In the inaugural episode of The Accountability Studio, moderator Mary Engle, Executive Vice President, Policy poses a fundamental question to the leadership of BBB National Programs: Does independent, industry self-regulation really work? Program leaders responded with an empathic ‘yes,’ but also laid out the numerous factors that can contribute to the success or failure of a self-regulatory initiative. Tune in to hear them discuss the problems in the marketplace that led to the creation of each of their programs, how their programs work, and what they think the future of independent industry self-regulation will look like.
- Laura Brett, Vice President, National Advertising Division
- Maureen Enright, Vice President, Children’s Food and Beverage Advertising Initiative
- Dona Fraser, Senior Vice President, Privacy Initiatives
- Peter Marinello, Vice President, Direct Selling Self-Regulatory Council
- Moderator: Mary Engle, Executive Vice President, Policy
For more information about this episode, read the show notes here.