Welcome to The Accountability Studio – a monthly podcast that explores the many facets of corporate accountability from child-directed advertising law to data collection practices to international rules and regulations.
With standards, laws, and regulations in a constant state of flux and the pace of innovation accelerating, meeting stakeholder expectations and maintaining trust are persistent challenges. The Accountability Studio brings you commentary and perspectives from experts in ad law and independent self-regulation so that you can stay agile and compliant within the evolving regulatory landscape.
The Accountability Studio
This podcast explores what it means to be an accountable business leader. Join us in thinking beyond typical boundaries to discover what the future of independent, industry self-regulation looks like.
The Latest Episodes
- What’s the Recipe for a Proper Advertising Disclosure?
- What Does it Mean to Have a “Reasonable Basis” Standard?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
- The Perfect Storm for Privacy and Adtech: How the End of the Cookie Era Will Reshape the Digital Marketplace
- Why Teens Need Unique Privacy Protections
Join National Advertising Division attorneys La Toya Sutton and Hal Hodes on this podcast as they explore advertising claims and what it means to put them to the truthfulness test.