Welcome to The Accountability Studio – a monthly podcast that explores the many facets of corporate accountability from child-directed advertising law to data collection practices to international rules and regulations.
With standards, laws, and regulations in a constant state of flux and the pace of innovation accelerating, meeting stakeholder expectations and maintaining trust are persistent challenges. The Accountability Studio brings you commentary and perspectives from experts in ad law and independent self-regulation so that you can stay agile and compliant within the evolving regulatory landscape.
The Accountability Studio
This podcast explores what it means to be an accountable business leader. Join us in thinking beyond typical boundaries to discover what the future of independent, industry self-regulation looks like.
The Latest Episodes
- What Evidence Do You Need to Support Health Claims?
- Data Privacy Accountability in Practice: A Case Study of Cisco
- When Are Advertisers Responsible for Consumer Ratings and Reviews?
- What Do CARU’s Revised Guidelines Mean for Advertisers?
- The Best Podcast Episode Ever: What is Puffery?
Join National Advertising Division attorneys La Toya Sutton and Hal Hodes on this podcast as they explore advertising claims and what it means to put them to the truthfulness test.